Indian Oil Company Limited has released advertisement for the recruitment of Engineers and Officers through GATE 2018. All details about Application form release date, Application procedure, eligibility criteria, Important dates and official notification are given below.
Recruiting Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Job Title: Engineers and Officers.
Candidates will be selected for the following disciplines
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Computer Science & IT (CSE and IT)
- Electrical Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering (MN)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 and personal interview.
All Aspirants must have passed their graduation( in the disciplines as mentioned in the official Notification) with minimum 65% marks for OBC and general candidates and 55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Bond: Yes, A bond will be signed. Specification and terms of Bond can be checked from the official notification. Download link is given below.
- Starting Date of online application: December 2017
- Last date for application: February 2018
How to Apply
- Candidates will have to apply using their GATE 2018 registration numbers.
- When you will submit your application for IOCL, A unique ID and complete application form will be generated.
- Download that application form and fill that with proper details and affix photograph.
For more details about How to apply, Eligibility details, Download the Official notification from HERE.