GATE 2019 is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is the test conducted at the National level for testing the core subject knowledge and aptitude test. The core subject includes Engineering, Architecture and PG Subjects of Applied Sciences etc. The Fill GATE 2019 application form Online is conducted by the joint committee of IISc & IIT’s. This exam is conducted for the admission in the Post Graduate Engineering Courses. This exam is administered by the joint administration of IIS and 7 IIT’s, their names are such as Kanpur, Delhi, Roorkee, Mumbai, Madras, Guwahati & Kharagpur. The GATE score is also used by the Private and Public Sector Companies for screening the candidates for employment purposes. Download GATE 2019 official notification for more details.
GATE 2019 Application form
GATE examination is the best yardstick to test and measure the caliber of Engineering Students. It provides the golden opportunity and prestigious offer to the students to study in the reputed IIT’s.
See Also: How to Crack GATE without Coaching
Most of the candidates must be curious about how to Fill GATE 2019 application form using GOAPS 2019. Here we are to help you with the application procedure of GATE 2019. The doubts which will be cleared in this articles are
“How to Fill GATE Application form”
“How to Pay GATE online application fee”
“How to take Print out of the Application form”
“Step by step guide to apply for GATE 2019.”
The application for GATE 2019 examination can be done online. The GATE 2019 online application forms are available on its official site of any one of the 7 IIT’s or the IISc. The application forms are uploaded on the official site, the eligible or interested applicants are invited to fill the GATE application form online. The aspirants are advised to fill the application form and fill all the details carefully and attentively as once the form is filled and submitted it can’t be changed or modified. Once the application form is filled, the applicants must check all the details carefully. All the necessary certificates or Degree Certificate or Category Certificate, photographs and signature are to be uploaded with the form.
GATE 2019 Application Procedure
Step 1. First of all the applicants have to visit the official site of 7 IIT’s or IISc who are conducting the examination. These are as follows:
Step 2: Enter Enrollment ID Along with Captcha if you have already registered. If you have not Registered with GOAPS yet then click “Register Here” button.
Step 3: After the registration to GOAPS, Enter Enrollment ID and Password with Captcha. Click “submit”.
Step 4: Now candidates need to click the “Edit Application form” button.
Step 5: Now candidates need to fill our complete GATE 2019 application form step by step. You will have to enter your details like
1. GATE 2019 Exam Details
2. Applicant’s Personal Details
3. Communication Details
4. Qualifying Degree Details
5. Upload Documents
See Also: GATE 2019 cut off marks [Expected]
Here are the images which shows exactly how you will have to enter these details while filling GATE 2019 application form.
 GATE 2019 Exam Details
 Applicant’s Personal Details
Click “Submit and Proceed to Payment“.
Step 6: Now Candidate will be asked if he/she is sure about the details he/she have entered.
Click “Continue” is you are sure.
Click “Yes” to accept conditions.
Step 7: Now candidates will be asked to submit GATE 2019 application fee. And here are the application fee details for GATE 2019.
See Also: GATE 2019 syllabus and Pattern
The GATE application fees are non- refundable. The details of application fees are as follows:
*Women: Rs. 750/
*SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Rs.750/ (PwD are physically challenged person)
*For All other Candidates: Rs. 1500/
Choose the Payment Option
- Credit card
- Debit Card or
- Net banking.
See Also: Best books for GATE 2019
After the Payment is done, Candidates will get a message regarding payment successful.
Step 9: Print your Application.
This is how your GATE 2019 application form will be submitted.
Must Check: Funniest mistakes done by GATE Aspirants.
Brief revision off above steps.
1. First of all the applicants have to visit the official site of 7IIT’s or IISc who is conducting the examination.
2. Apply online for the examination.
3. Read all the instructions given in the form carefully before filling the form.
4. Then start filling the form carefully and attentively.
5. Incomplete form or form with the wrong details or incomplete copies of certificates will not be accepted or considered as disqualified.
6. Attach all the requisite certificates, such as Degree Certificate, Category Certificate etc., photographs, and signature are to be uploaded on the site.
7. The mode of the payment of application fees can be done through credit/ debit card, e- challan or Net Banking.
8. Check the status of the application form.
9. For any queries, contact the zonal office of GATE.
10. The Admit Card will be uploaded on the official site and the candidates can check all the details on the admit card for the date & schedule of Examination.
11. The applicants can also check the scorecard on the official site itself.
12. The candidates must take out the print out of the final confirmation page for future.
|GATE 2019 Books||GATE Brochure 2019 free|
|GATE 2019 Sample Papers||GATE 2019 Exam Pattern|
|GATE 2019 Mock Test||GATE previous year Questions/Solution|
|GATE 2019 Model Test||GATE 2019 Syllabus